As I was looking through the stats of the blog, I noticed that one of the terms that were searched and linked the person here was “Why does a small town need a library?” Now I don’t know how this person was feeling or why they searched, but here are some reasons on why small towns or any towns need a library.
- A Library is no longer just filled with books!
- Friendships can start at the library
- Libraries make reading fun!
- The community thrives when a library is in the center
- Libraries effect literacy rates dramatically!
- Who doesn’t like a library?
- All the money that a library uses is never wasted
- They always have something for everyone when you stop by.
- It’s a greatly family field trip!
- The nicest people always work there!
- It can help save the book lovers a lot of money, books aren’t cheap.
- A great place for teens to hang out.
- Even movie & music lovers can get their movies & music for free
- It’s fast, simple, fun, and easy!
I hope these 15 reasons why a town needs a library, why a library needs a town, and why a library needs funding. If these don’t change your opinion on libraries, well then maybe you should stop by yours today and apply for a library card, libraries are really fun!
Small Town Librarian ♥