Have you ever run into the problem of keeping up with all the new DVD collections? Well here are some ideas.
- If you pay attention to your commercials on the TV, keep a list of new movies coming out and DVDs
- Ask your friends if they have any new favorite DVDs that they can’t wait for?
- Check out Barnes & Noble, they always have a list of new releases and I love them for both books and movie!
- Ask your patrons to see if they have any recommendations
- Look for award winning/winner DVD or ones that are mentioned at film festivals
Up-keeping your DVD collection is a huge addition to your library, and will draw in more patrons.
Small Town Librarian ♥